MENU

Slide

Tuesday, May 20, 2008



BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Zhuen: Okay! (:

Bao: Hahahas, Yah lah. Gosh, Fatimah, such a bitch.
Dominique's the worst loh, that girl,
really make me wanna slap her face! @#$%^
But i like lauren most, actually.
She's so funny! Esp that esp when she made fun of
dominique when she's was raving mad at Claire.

Sharontoh: Hmm, the fake eyelashes i think
20 bucks for a box of ten pairs?
The taiwan mag was around 8bucks,
ordered from payeasy.com

Hahahas, where do you stay! :D
Maybe we can meet up and bug each other
about cosmetics stuff! Hahahahs!

(:: Not hard to handle, just the cleaning part.
Have to be very responsible loh. (:
They are so adorable, who would whine
about abit of cleaning after looking at them! :D

Mandy: Yah lah! @#$%^&*
Enya is like really sweet, gosh, can't stand the bitchy-ness.
Whitney wining is like really.. hmmm..
And i'm still irritated the fact that they kicked
kat out instead of dominique! @#$%^

Sher: Yes, the sqeaky sound is from them!
So cuuuuuute hor? :D

Cheryl: Hey babe, Got it at $640.
There's some pictures at my post a few months ago! (:

My auntie: so we have weird genes eh? o.0"
Lol, 18 year old auntie!
And they've yet to hear about carine being my auntie as well?!
How frigging old is she? Omg.

Min: hey babe, you can refer to xiaxue's video! :D
http://clicknetwork.tv/watch.aspx?c=1&p=8&v=91
As long as you use a good glue,
everything would be easy peasy!

Wyelin: Sidereel.com (:

Passerbygirl: Sidereel.com (:













WAHAHAHAAHA,
I'm sooooo happy, i know what i'm asking boyf
to bring back for me from Taiwan when he goes for PK!



...
...
...
..
..
..
..





I was like: " Darling.. must buy things back for me okay,
But don't buy clothes, cos your taste suck!
HAHAHAAH!"

Boyf: "Lol, buy auntie clothes back for you,
you write a list for me on what you want to get loh."




AWWWWWWW! I love love yoooooooooou!
爱死你了!
there's sth i really really really am dying to get.
Yums. *Grinning like a silly bitch*





Must watch! :D


LOL,
こんにちは愛する!








I've been such a bitch lately!
And the weather gets all the blame, fuck the heeeeeat! @#$%^
热,到我想要死掉了. Get It?

I get pissed off over everything,
The heat is making me laze around like a pig.
My room is my pig sty. PIG STY.
猪猪 LOL.
Okay, the heat is getting into my head,
Making me groogy and nutty and talking rubbish.
I'm not making sense.






好热喔!




准备要出门咯!





I'm so glad that my skin is finally clearing up!
It's like super fucked,

i've been waking up looking spotty & shitty everyday.
And the worst thing is they aren't even pimples,
At least if their pimples, squeeze it,
slap on a acne patch, dry it and get over it.

But i always get all these god damn blemishes!
Blemish blemish blemish!

Okay, I'm giving too much details right?
Hahahahas, the last thing i hope you all to imagine
is my face full of bursting pus.
Omg, here i go again.




NO, I HAVE CLEAR SKIN NOW! HAHAHAAHS.
DON'T IMAGINE ANYTHING! :x









Boyf came over to my place for dinner with my parents last night,
And we watched Dr. Dolittle 2. LOL, So funny.
And then we watched, "The Arena."

It's a craaaaazy singapore debating show.
Omg, Scary can. Nerds are freaky.
There's this chinese nerdy girl who babbled on & on like a train?
She just annoys me so much.









Went out with Felicia today afternoon,
went to shop at bugis, bump into some annoying bugger
and i dragged felicia away when we're in a
distance where she could see us. :x

I hate people bugging me.
And the sun is so fucking hot, it isn't even funny!
I think i should just get mouldy at home,
every few hot months of the year.

It gets me so pissed off i almost wanted to kill felicia
when she suggested slacking outside Starbucks
so she can smoke! NO WAY!

So we decided on NYDC,
Had some cakes and apple crumbles/icecream. Drools.
And we have some cute guest at the table right beside us!
Miss Elmo & Mr Cookie monster!



...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...










One picture from the couple shoot.
Photographer's so busy he only had time to
edit one picture on his flight to taiwan?!

I wanna see the rest of the pictureeeees. (:
好讨厌我的发色喔!







昨天和boyf玩一个Chinese-english的游戏,
发现自己的华文程度变得好差喔!
所以要开始用多一点华文,
博洛客开始!

因为我要 继续取笑华文超差劲的
boyf
哈哈哈!!!他还在担心到台湾PK赛,
会和当地的台湾人有沟通问题。

到底是不是华人?!
哈哈哈!大傻瓜!





。。。
。。。
。。。
。。。
。。。
。。。
。。。
。。。
。。。
。。。
。。。
。。。





Told you the heat is getting into my heat & making me nutty!
HAHAHAAHAH!


I think from this post onwards,
nobody will think that i'm kantang anymore right!
Siewyin, I'm very chinese! LOL! *nods head*










Okay, in case my nutty-ness is boring you.
We shall let Mr. big nostrils entertain you!
(Click to enlarge!)



HAHAHAAH! HE IS SO TOTALLY GONNA KILL ME~


Gossip girl episode 18 is out,
i'm off to watch it now!
Remember to click my nuffnang ad on the left! :D




Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! :D

No comments: